You asked. We answered.
+ Register Online
• Registration Types
- Doctor (General Practitioner, Endodontist, Orthodontist, Oral Surgeon, Periodontist, Prosthodontist)
- Staff/Spouse/Guest (Consultant, Dental Assistant, Business Manager, Front Office Staff; family member, friend, etc.)
- Dental Technician
- Government and Military (Active Military, U.S. Public Health Service or Department of Veterans’ Affairs)
- Industry (Dental Industry Press and Media Publications, Booth Staff, etc.)
• If you need to substitute a registrant for someone that is not able to make it, Call the Dentsply Sirona World Helpline for assistance: 1-844-462-7476. (M-F 9am-5pm EST) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• You must use a unique email address for each attendee. Otherwise, you will receive a message that reads the attendee is already registered.
• You will receive a registration confirmation after payment is submitted and registration is complete.
+ Event Location
Caesar’s Forum Conference Center It is brand-new with an expected opening date of March 2020
+ Onsite Registration
No need to bring anything. Just stop by the registration desk, and we’ll check you in and give you your badge. You will need your badge for entrance into all sessions, the exhibit hall and entertainment events.
+ Meals Provided at the Event
- Hors d'oeuvres will be provided at the evening receptions and closing party.
- Lunch is provided Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoon.
- A selection of premium hot or cold coffee and tea, as well as other refreshments, are available for purchase throughout the venue.
Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: If you require special dietary needs, please note them in your registration in the “Dietary Restrictions” field. You can also contact email@example.com to provide advance notice.
+ Special Assistance
If you require special assistance (nursing moms, accessibility, allergies, dietary requests etc.), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide advance notice.
+ What to Wear
You’ll find a range of attire at the conference but generally most attendees are in business casual. Temperatures in conference halls may fluctuate widely. It’s advised to dress in layers.
+ Continuing Education
Attendees will receive a Course Evaluation Survey for each session attended at the conclusion of Dentsply Sirona World via the email addresses used at the time of registration. Once the survey has been completed and submitted, your CE letter will be emailed to you and you will receive CE credits for courses that are eligible and notated as CE.
+ Event Feedback
We believe Dentsply Sirona World is THE ULTIMATE DENTAL MEETING. It is importance to us that the event be informative, valuable and FUN for all. If there is anything we can do to make for a better experience, please let us know by filling out our post-event survey immediately following DSW. We read EVERY one and use them to shape next year’s event.
+ Cancellation Policy
January 1 – September 15, 2020: 50% refund of registration payment No refund is given after September 15, 2020. For emergency situations, email email@example.com.
+ How to Get There
We will have more information after the Conference Center’s grand opening.
Come back here for help booking a room when our room block opens up.
+ Networking Onsite
- Opening Reception
- Lunch Social
- Lunch Social
- Evening Reception
- Networking Break and Lunch
- Closing Party
**While we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, please be aware all items listed are subject to change as we continue to work on the many event details.